- Student visa applications.
- Work visa applications:
- Post study work, essential skills, entrepreneur and work to residence.
- Residence visa applications:
- Family, skilled migrant and business categories.
- Refugee and asylum seeker status.
- Compliance and unlawful status:
- Section 61 requests, Ministerial appeals, Immigration Protection Tribunal Appeals
- Airport pick up
- Homestay arrangement
We assist clients in applying for a student visa in New Zealand.
- Kindergarten: Junior 1
- Elementary school: Year 2 –Year 7
- Junior school: Year 8—Year 10
- High school: Year 11—Year 13
- Universities / Private Tertiary schools
- Private tutoring
- Career planning
- Study tours
WHAT ARE THE COSTS? Our initial consultation is $100 +GST or a 45 minute consultation or 300 + GST for a 90 minute consultation and can be conducted in person, over the phone, or over the internet (Skype). During this consultation, we will advise you of the expected costs involved.
KNOW YOUR CHANCES. If we determine at any time that your application is not likely to succeed, we will tell you. Our number one priority is a positive outcome for our clients.